A Quality Program by a Non-Profit Provider
- GANA Member & RNs: $525 – Three Day Attendance or $175 Daily
- Non-Member: $600 – Three Day Attendance or $200 Daily
- Associate Member (SRNA): $200 – Three Day Attendance or $70 Daily
September 1, 2019:
- ALL full attendance Rates increase $50
- ALL daily rates increase $20/day
On site registrations increase an additional $25.
The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
3391 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
- Guestroom Single/Double occupancy: $159 + applicable taxes & state motel fee
Reservations by phone:
- Call (800) WESTIN1 or (404) 365-0065
Identify yourself as guest of Georgia Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Discounts expire September 4, 2019
Friday, October 4: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, October 5: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 6: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Laura Moritz, Association Meeting Planners
email@example.com • (336) 577-8450
Cancellation received by September 1, 2019: Refund less $100 processing fee. Cancellation received after October 1, 2019: Full credit towards future GANA conference. All cancellation requests must be made in writing to Laura Moritz at Association Meeting Planners. If the program is cancelled by GANA, a full refund will be issued to paid registrants. GANA assumes no responsibility for penalties imposed by airlines, hotels or other suppliers for delays and or cancellations.
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 16.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1037566; Expiration Date 10/6/2019. AANA designates this program as meeting the criteria for up to 1.50 CE Credits in pharmacology/therapeutics.